Friday 3 December 2010

Randomo Posto

sitting in my dining room waiting for my mumma to come and take me to the bath market. Talk about timing guess who just walked through the door!!! Well now she is walking the dogs and I am going to begin the layering process ^_^ operation tomato begins!!
Oh by the way if Beth reads this then oftaoftaOFT I think Zachary was rather nommy as well :L plus his real name (not in real life) was Ezra which is one of my favourite names everr :D
Right now as I am dressing myself up I am listening to Ellie Gouldings newish album <3 which by the way is called Bright Lights so super love for that right there. Might take my Camera to Bath but I think it's dieing from lack of energy I'm not sure!!
Well I better post this and then post Bath a little later so urr
Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment