Sunday 5 December 2010

Gunshots blazing everywhere

Soo yesterday I went to the British Military Tournament pretty amazing stuff right there. http://www.britishmilitarytournament.co.uk/ t'was in support of the ABF The soilder charity.
I am amazed at how much I underestimated how much I loved it!! when the horses pretended to die at first I was like 'OMG WHATS HAPPENING TO THE HORSE ON THE FLOOR,........Oh wait ohok he's playing dead' *heart starts beating again*
I got shamefully worried in the
WELLINGTON COLLEGE FIELD GUN COMPETITION when my team (team powerful) was neckandneck with team terrible and I must admit I did cry out at one point 'OMG RUUNNNNN!!!!!' Guess who won?? you guess terrible? You were WRONG!! I know a team that I was supporting won!! :O Happens about once a blue moon that.
It's a day later and I'm sat here eating my crumpet still buzzing. Well worth the price I'd say!!
And that afters we had afternoon tea at the hotel my Grandad was staying at, rather swanky if I'm honest BUT the tea was DELISH and I rather liked my food :D
Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment