Wednesday 1 December 2010

Behold A Baby

OhEmmGeee, so it's finally the countdown to Christmas (well on Sunday really) and so I finally got to open my advent calendar which I bought in October.
And as you can see the first one was an über cute christmas pudding ^_^
Ever since I was a tiny tot my Aunt made my fellow cousins, Sister and I an advent calendar. Although we misplaced to original hanging in the loft we made a new one:
So in todays I got another Advent Calendar:

So for a little while I am happily content with my advent calendars!!
But still I cannie wait I can now start making christmas food, festively decorate my room, the tree, and sing christmas songs and it wont be strange because now I have a reason instead of it being the middle if June ^_^

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment