Friday 17 December 2010

I'm down to a whisper In a daydream on a hill

So in todays life hrm well the end of term ended ........that doesn't make sense....... and what did I do? WELL I shall spare every detail but I did a quiz in Geo, then went to say bye to an amazing teacher who is leaving but ended up watching 'Gap Yah' and then saw the sixth formers do the Mentos, Diet Coke explosions shinanigans. Science was 'ight about as normal as my science lesson is (which is not the normal norms) spent most of my lunch looking for people. then we watched the teachers panto :O if there could be a horror face I would put that on. It was better then some and sitting next to Lucinda who was VERY happy to join in with the whooping and whistling made it all the better ^_^
Got home, my mother is no better :( watched some Narrrrrrnia, had some PROPPA food a.k.a a pie and the washing machine had a tiff and leaked then was fixed (?)
My Daddy is home ^_^ LIES he is currently building a Christmas tree in a church somewhere.
My throat is intent on killing my voice so I'm singing so I can sound all husky and sound uber sexeh (I feel like Phoebe)
I'm suddenly blogging A LOT sorry to people because it's only really my life and that is a tad boring m'fraid.
Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment