Thursday 16 December 2010

Dandy As Daisys

Guten Arbeit Laddehs, not sure what I'm writing about today but my Mother has this bug/flu (wait is that the same thing?) and she is so fragile right now it's worrying and as my Father works away during the week he is not there to help her and I know that I cannot do a very god job like him. However it's also helped me realize how much I still depend on my family I haven't properly eaten in a while because it's something I don't think of straight away. Healthy Balanced Meal.

So tomorrow it the LAST day of term WHOO WHEYY and we end earlier that usual DOUBLE WHEYY. Nearly finished making presents and I need to go to shops for the last minute buying ^_^

So in the week leading up to Christmas what shall I be doing? Delivering presents, packing, festie-izing and CLEANING MY ROOM.

Spotify get ready for ALOTA music playing!

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment