Tuesday 14 December 2010

Angels fall like rain, and love is all of heavens way

Whenever I listen to White light by Gorillaz I always want to post somehting on this shindig, I think there is a connection here with me and things to do with lights. Can I just say Jonathan from Spotifys has changed, or is it just me? ;)
Well I can't think what to put so Imma put on a few of my Lust/Love/Need/Want/Wish items
*I point out now it's really if I was endless in money I'd buy these I will never (sadly) own item*

ONE: Tis be this beauty from Abercrombie&Fitch sadly around £40 so don't think I'll be buying this anytime soon but OH WELL uber love.

TWO: Be these cheeky chappies from Hollister I am currently LOVING this colour so every item of a Burgundy colour is in my love but these...phoarrr I want to wear them all day, but since I'm practically broke and spending the money on chrimbo presents I think Imma have to save these for another day

THREEEE: Are these Bad Boys from Jack Wills again at £29 currently not in my money range, can't choose which is my favourite colour hrmm bit of a tough choice there!


Four: Be an uberly lush bag from Urban Outfitters at £68 pounds don't think I'll be ever seeing this in my mits and to lessen my chances at that only available online or in oxford street, but (in my way of spelling) Se la vie.





And Lastly Five: A very rather pretty Cushion Cover from H&M it's on sale at £5.99 from £9.99 so either way it's afforable but my money is going to a better cause :]


So those were a few things I adore right now, rather enjoyed doing this might do it again sometime :)
Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment