Sunday 19 December 2010

More uselesness

So ya'll know my mother is ill, wells being the lovely mother she is she has given me a dowsed down versions WHEYYYY :|
I need to go shopping for presents but I have no-one to go with and I donnie think mother would let me go on my own, lets hope the sister comes back tomorrow :]
So yesterday I didn't go onto the lappy toppy because I didn't want to further freak out my eyes and it was very strange because that meant I didn't listen to music for a whole day :O it was hard I missed my music MUCHOS.
OH I know Nina is currently in Egypt but from reading her blog I now know why she didn't reply to my texts :L
Hope you are having an amazing time :D

Ciao ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your mother gets better.And you get to go shopping in time before it's to late lol.I love your blog so i followed :D. Please check out my new beauty blog i have just started and would appreciated if you followed.
    http://blissbeautylife.blogspot.com/
    Thank you and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete