Wednesday 7 March 2012

When hope goes astray.

I've just remember I have a sociology mock tomorrow YAAAAYYY -____- so I'm gonna do some very uberly important procrastinating :D

I know people love their quotes/mottos/sayings and I am no different. I have four different quote/mottos/sayings that I feel are to use and to remember.
Lemme say they are all about inspiring 'cause I need motivation to do things and I can get fairly easily depressed.
Number one.

'There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, thanks to their art and intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.'

This reminds me that there are people out there who have a passion and a motive. Sounds cheesy but it inspires me to be inspired by people. I think of this and hope enters my mind, that the world isn't one dull mass, but full of amazing wonders.
This needs to be on my bedside chair (I have a chair instead of a table) and on my walls somewhere.

Number two.

'The mind is like a parachute, it works when it is open.' Anthony J. D. Angelo.

This man is a
Founder & Chief Visionary Officer. Again with the previous one it's all about inspiration but also it reminds me you need to be open to work well a.k.a. when yours stressed your mind wont work best so chillll.
This one I want on the front of every notebook or work book.

Number Three.

'Never Give up, trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration you can not go wrong.'

It's telling me that you can't give up, not now. There is all you need for it to happen apart from your gusto so GO.
On the front of my revision guides and also on my desk for help.

Number Four.

'C'est la vie.'

This is the one I say so often because when I am upset I say this and then it's like 'Yeah now you can move on.' I grew up thinking it meant 'life goes on.' but actually it means 'such is life.' But I donnie care because they are both rather important things to remember because life can be a bitch but it moves on.
This I want above my door and if I could think of a place where to put it as a tattoo. If I could pobs like the palm of my right hand OHH or the wrist of my right arm. Basically on the right because I'm more likely to look at my right hand because I am left handed.

Sooo yeah those are the things I look to remind me about things.
In other news I want to many clothes, thanks to Christie have found an amazing new joke.
'What do you call an Alligator in a vest? An investigator.'
Cracks me up!!
And an incredibly lucky girl ^_^

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment