Thursday 17 November 2011

Keep feeding the world with words

Holllaaa, so we have a day off today due to acedemic mentoring and shizzle but anyhoo should be a good day nonetheless.

SO hmm how did my acedemic Mentoring go? Discovered my mother is feeding my father with words about me. 'Thea feels that she needs critical and analytical techniques and developments'...'Is to late for exam technique?'
I don't remember feeling that, I remember my mother saying it outside my 'soundproof' walls though. If you feel I need development tell ME not someone else and also check my work don't assume I'm shit at it.

Apart from that I'm okedokes, well I got a lovely cold which changes it's feelings on to be happy or not but meh.


The Art of Sleeping - Colourblind. Very good in my eyes



Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment