Tuesday 9 August 2011

Rooms, niet, neigh, cooking, and procrastination.

Whilst my unfinished posts fill up (and are likely never to post being me) I really have not done much or have much to post about. I would do a review but I have no idea on what to review. Maybe my room cleaning skills? After the havoc of Uncles and wife around ohh and ahhing on whether to stay the night my room ended up with my room in a state of 'You had your chance to sleep in here but you lost it.' a.k.a. 'Since I moved it all around so much it's a tip.'
My review on that would be neit points of moi.
Finn went to the vets a few weeks ago, he is 'ight I guess :/ He had an injection so lets hope it does him good. :]
Me and Procrastination are getting along again like the firm friends we are. Avoiding EVERYTHING.
I've taken to finding lots of recipes to do, I just hope that is procrastinations holiday spot or I will NEVER do them.

I go on holiday on Sunday (or saturday I have no idea)


I feel sorry for my little neglected blog :(

ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment