Wednesday 9 March 2011

Cake....

So while I'm probably being very dumb and not getting my geo homework I'm doing my all time best thing procrastination by making cake......in a mug.
I kinda wish I took a picture because this time it looked rather impressive all high and mighty risen so here is a google one:



Now I can't let you guys just see this picture and leave you all hanging SO here is my little recipe (NOTE: I didn't make this up, I got it from somewhere, sometime last year)

Get a mug and;

Add: 4 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of baking cocoa
and mix.

Next: Add one egg. Now mix thoroughly.

Then: Add 3 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of oil.
Mix again.
Finally add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and chocolate chips (they are not needed, but are delicious), and mix a final time.

Pop in the microwave, and put it on high for 3 minutes. (NOTE: The cake will rise! If you have used a smaller mug, it would have risen out of the mug - so don't freak out.)

Allowed to cool a couple of minutes.

And then nom nom nom away ^_^

Okay so it doesn't taste fantastic but it does the job of procrastination, boredom AND filling a stomach.
Also it's not uberly healthy so if you are dieters...... sorry :\

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment