Friday 25 February 2011

Hello Half term

It's friday today and so technically the last day of half term (depends how you see it) This mean that on Sunday I will need to repaint my nails from a mushroom brown to a Mannequin pink :( I like my mushroom brown.
So on Wednesday I went to London. We were intending to go to see some culture (The water painting exhibition in Tate Britain) as well as shop but Selfridges and Liberty's took longer than intended. For the first time I went into Fenwick, t'was nice but a little quite although their perfume&candle section ^_^ and their lingerie sale was very good (but I didn't get anything)
For lunch we went into Aubaine which is a Contemporary French bistro in the shoe gallery of Selfridges and I finally ate my first macaron FINALLY!! It was red and huge and yummy!!

Yesterday I stayed at home did homework, watched love actually for the first time (alright, in the middle for me) then rode Finn for the first time in FIVE months!! T'was only a walk but I've missed it so very much!! Today shall follow the same routine hopefully.

There are some many people I've not seen this half term whom I NEED to see!!


Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment