Tuesday 11 January 2011

Super Sweet But Do Not Eat

Oh hai, so I would have posted sooner but something along the lines I could find these pictures when looking to upload them, but oh well all is done and I'm now able to post ^_^
So my start of last week was with a history sesh with the history people in my group of friends. Nina got hold of my camera and can off with these:



Pretty nice snappin' therr Nina :D
This is the bow from some bath bomb fizzers from next that I got as a christmas present, they take a VERY long time to fizz but look so delicious you could eat them! But as the packet says Super Sweet But Do Not Eat.



Ok and finally my father found his mothers old camera the other day and I LOVE it, I really want to find some film and get snap happy. The second picture as I took it my cat walked in although his nose looks a bit battish!!

Well this is a little post of things that look nice this week (well last week really)

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment