Friday 31 December 2010

Putting the past behind

I hope this works, the last two or three posts I've tried to do have had errors so I'm not sure whether or not this will work.

So for the last two days I've been cleaning my room and with that it includes getting rid of some clothes, yesterday I had the joy or t-shirts. So in total I had six t-shirts I might throw out:

Then I see what it looks like with shorts and two skirts (this time a Black netted skirts and a floral tulip skirt) and decide whether it's a stay and a nay. I only took pictures with shorts because otherwise this would be a HUGE post.
*Ignore the mess behind me, I did this very early on in the cleaning process*








In the end I decided to keep the Mr Slushy tee as it looked ok and still fit me.


Tell me whether you think I made the right choice and what you think of the t-shirts
Ciao ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the robot t shirt! Good choice with Mr. Slushy

    ReplyDelete