Friday 26 November 2010

We control time, time does not control us.

Well hello there pretty things :] Today is aTD day wheyyyyy so I have the day off cleaning the living room :| whoop. But alas I shall make up for it by watching Coco before Chanel and shall give the verdict later :D
Today though I watched American Dragon, I LOVE American Dragon and I couldn't believe it was on the television again!!
I quote from the ontro
'From the J to the A to the K to the E. I'm the big mac daddy from the NYC you heard? JAKE get back to work. Na'aw man!'
Man I love that show!!!
I watched the film and apart from the fact I stopped cleaning I loved it!! I make a point now that this film is in subtitles die to the fact they speak in french, but there be sone preeetty good stuff in that film one I recomend!! :]

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment