Wednesday 17 November 2010

Wandering through a field of hope

Well currently my foot is pin and needled wheyyyyy, I have a zit (for the American in me), well two that hurt for realzzzz and some annoying back issues. An upside? I have painted my nails YAYYYYY :D
Now this little old bloggen is getting to fashiony for me so Imma tone it down and bring people up to speed mit meine life.

The intro is a summary But yesterday (that be sunday to others) I went with my Mum and the lorry ladie (Sally) to Liphook to take me horse (Finn (or as I discovered on his passport yesterday Finagean III(don't even know how to spell his name :L))) But I digress his is an ill horse and the vet man rang today and asked if he could to keyhole surgery around the tendon on the fetlock area (ohh errr horsey talk here) sounds confusing but I hope he is ok :S
As the door say this is Finn before he was smartened up and my mother but don't look that part :L

Urmm yeah important part FILLED ;D

Ciao ^_^

Urr yeah I think this also appears in an earlier month bascio I started on never wrote it and then wrote this in it and it counted this as that month (confused??)

No comments:

Post a Comment