Friday 3 August 2012

Sing me a song

I had wanted to put a song which I've had in my head for a while and I love but the only bit I remember with words are 'hello hello' and I can't sing into a computer and I can't find it on my spotify AT ALL however during my search I remembered a bunch of songs which haven't played on my spotify for a long while and are now going to see the light through this little blog :)

Firstly is Kaki King - Close to me. This used to be on a skin advert I cannie remember which but yeah made me smile when it came on :)
     

Now I'm not sure whether to lump them all together or to have them as seperate songs in blog posts like last time. There are five others so that would mean a more active blog I guess.

Till next time with another song...
Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment