Thursday 29 December 2011

WAMBLES

I'm currently procrastinating (As if I'd be doing anything else.) and I have decided that in the new year, if it really is going to be my last I shall actually try.

This year was a disappointment. I didn't expect much from it to begin with but for me it didn't go swell, I want to try and 'change' not like physically (although I wouldn't mind a few inches taller) but emotionally and motivationally.
I will do things I resisted, was too scared to do before. I will walk into the unknown and as Plato put forward 'You cannot unsee what you have seen.' I want to culture my brain, enhance it's fantastic-ness and find what I can do to it's best possibility.

I looked at last year's conclusion to the year. I learned the hard way that I DO NOT work harder but I am now urging myself to work and slowly ever so achingly slowly I am.

So 2012, what do you say? You gonna be my year?

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment