Wednesday 19 October 2011

Haven't you heard i'm stuck on a verse

Today is a groggy day in the way of well being but the actual day was gut due to it being pink day :D
So this is another edition of: A few of my Lust/Love/Need/Want/Wish items

*I point out now it's really if I was endless in money I'd buy these I will never (sadly) own item*

Lets start with things that are not clothes we have this cushion from Cath Kidston tis be the Boat Cushion and at £16.00 it's an alright price but I don't think it'll be in my room very soon :(




This has been on my blog before this loveleh pillow from ye olde Jack Wills, it's £19.00 so much like the CK pillow on this one :( Maybe if I have money maybe. The picture is craap because they have changed their page and I can't remember the name either. I'm so good at this...
Next up to full fill my crazy candle needs this Candy Corn candle from yankee candle. I weeeealy want to smell this and try candy corn in my life but neither is happening anytime soon because I have no idea where I could get either :(

From Lush this time and we move on to an excited reunion. I lovelovelovelovelove Cinders and look forward to bombing my bath with it again ^_^ And at £1.95 I think I could find that in my pocket somewhere.

Moving more towards clothes we move onto this beauty of a bag from Topshop. Currently in the sale if I were to ever actually consider buying this I'd have to snap it up quick because at £12.00 I don't think it'll be around for much longer!!


Still in that Topshop but we moved onto the nail varnish section and what did we stumble upon? Why only Butterscotch Babe!! At a self explanatory Butterscotch colour it (to me) is DELISH if I go to topshop I might just add this £5.00 baby to my shopping bag.



Now we are actually in clothes!! Lets get Pull&Bear done shall we? We have two tops and some jeans. Need to casually pop down to London town for these!! Look at these Jeans, <3 £19.00 as well not to shabby compared to some prices around. It's teatime with you is £15.00 sosososo pretty to me. The vest is £7.00 I have to many blue vests though so I shouldn't but I really want it!!



Oh hai H&M I nearly bought this £9.99 t-shirt the last time I was in Bath but sadly I told myself otherwise and I regret it quite so :( Just look at it!! The colour is so LAVELY.

The penultimate item is this babe the Gold Crest/Sky Haze Striped Rugby and at £17.50 I might actually get this I do love it so I mean the colours are so preeetty


Lastly is possibly my favourite and also the one I am least likely to buy :( But it it this Rampant Sporting Hoodie in a Deep Plum it is deeeviiine. However a catch it is £65 LE CRYSSS it is a stonking colour and I know the quality would be upmost but I could never bring my self to buy it. Wait for the sale I guess.




So that's that and I shall end this post with a *sigh* and stare dreamily at all of the items here

Song of the day: Your song by Kate Walsh



Ignore the actual video listen to the music <3
Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment