Monday 20 June 2011

HNGUID

I am just about ready to scream on top of a hill at how annoying my mother is being recently. I know that 'teenagers are supposed to hate their mothers' but right now I am just enraged by her.

First off, Finn. You guys might know him as my horse well we rode him in a lesson for the first time since his operation in November. My instructor said he wasn't as good as he thought he'd be and my mother has taken this as if Finns can't walk. No shit Jeremy's going to think that he hasn't seen Finn since his operation and he can only guess at his progress. Her constant 'Will he be sound? Will he recover? Will he be the same? Will we this and that?' STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS. I know that Finn will be fine but healing doesn't happen in a day. Sometimes not even a year so GET OVER IT.
But the worst was that yesterday she said can we be bothered? Can We Be Bothered CAN WE BE BOTHERED!? I happen to care about my horse and I am bothered to help him. How dare you say that! Would you say that about a human injury? No!
Then on the way home she said 'I have been positive about this all the way through' What a fucking lie right there. Every week you have been 'Will he be ok?' You need a new problem EVERY day you have be far from positive, you're the most negative woman I know.

Today after my German exam I go onto le computer and I see a mail from her. It says booked hair and make-up! WTF I never asked for that I DON'T WANT THAT. She said 'I asked for ringlet type thing' RINGLETS I want to look nice not like a fucking Georgian doll. AAHHHHHH, no question, no consultation she just does it. I don't need to pay to have my hair curled I had asked Nina, which my mother KNEW and does it anyway.

I don't like shouting at people spesh my mother because my mother is a bitch if someone stands up to he, but if she's not careful I might just do so.
Sorry about this but my chest feels lighter.

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment