Monday 16 May 2011

'I have my best friend Candy.'

Valentines day quote therr.

Ok, I thought to myself, 'Imma not jump on the EXAMS bandwagon' but then I thought 'phuck it Imma do my own way.'

and my way kinda HAS to include a two fantastic things of mine I call food and candles ^_^

So whilst revising (cannie believe I am actually doing some (ahem I do it all the time *shifty/guilty looks*)) I have to be doing something else a.k.a. eating otherwise I get uber bored and can't focus. Think of it as my carrot for the donkey.
Today I'm eating some uber gut lush crisps which hurt my gums :( I can't eat most crisps. DAMN my shit gums.


Also eating my aniseed balls of which they are nearly gone. Need more, they are sooo good.



Drinking some tea in my mug my dad got for me whilst he was away. Very chilling must admit and can hold loads of tea ^_^



And candles are almost always burning in my room, for the smell and I like flames (sound crazy much!?) Sadly my Tuscan lemon and thyme one ended today ;( Was amazing. (I'm supposed to look sad, not... how do I even look?)



But now instead of a side candle my main candle is my Fruit Salad one. Oft this one is good.



Since my soptify has ended I'm also subjected to C-D's and itunes which no one puts songs onto anymore. So I'm stuck with my denied High School Musical obsession. I have songs from all three films D: I know the words I'm sad to say.

Also got my prom shoes (did I write this?) they be a size three. How have my feet shrunk srsly :L

Those doing exams good luck, and I mean it they be a bitch to live with. Those without exams you're so lucky right now! But I hope your lives are lucky too :]


Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment