Monday 28 March 2011

Are You Serious?

Talk about FINALLY, gawd.
Currently munching on redsky crisps and some Rose lemonade (uber amazingly lush)
Mothering Sunday next week, gawsh not got anything yet, A loving hug? (cheep skate)
My Geogs C/W has gone up to an A :D
I got into both sixth forms :D :D
The cat (Keyrie) had a huge absess (I donnie know how to spell) on his shoulder so on Sunday Mather took him to le vets got 15ml of shurzz out D: Poor Kitteh, he now has a shaved patch.
Went to a family friends birthday gathering on Saturday, much fun, got to listen to all his chino wearing friends and admire his tweed jacket and waistcoat and afters we watched Katzenjammmer who are now called Worbey&Farrell, they are a piano playing duo, fanstastic if you ask me, mainly because they played Murder She Wrote theme song (An avid Murder She Wrote watcher here).

I'm a geek.


Actually love these;


Lool (again I'm a geek)



So yes just a catch up,

Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment