Saturday 29 January 2011

Yesterday was meine Mutters birthday, and today my uncle and his wife (so I guess my aunt) came down to stay. The original plan was to go to Jamie Olivers Italian restaurant but then my mum wanted to go to see the Kings speech but before hand eat at pizza express.
However Pizza Express was fully booked so we went to one of my personal favourites, a lovely little restaurant named The Bistro, and ended up not going to the film, driving home and playing Zooloreto.

Tis been and 'ight week, I discovered a lovely hand balm by Rituals, Ginkgo's Secret, my hands are silky smooth.
The slight downside to the week is I have to remember a dressage test for tomorrow.... yeaahh I don't remember it all I remember is to walk in and then do a 20m circle (I think left) and then a 10m circle at D (where is D!!?)

Sooo yeah,
Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment