Sunday 24 October 2010

'Ms. Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose.' 'Well, there goes your social life.'



I watched my favourite flim EVER today Clueless. I cannot describe how much I actually love this film it makes me laugh so:L plus I found out afterwards that there is a clueless soundtrack so I can roll with the homies!!!! For those that don't know what Clueless is about here shall be a quick wikipedia summary, ok so actually its too long for my liking but an imbd person wrote this which i don't think it too long:
Cher is rich, pretty, blonde, popular and knows how to talk anyone into doing just about anything. When she can't get a teacher to give her a better grade, she and her friend Dion match him up with another teacher to make him happier... and maybe a but laxer on his expectations. When a girl named Tai transfers to Cher's school, she and Dion give her a makeover and attempt to find her a boyfriend. Cher soon realizes that she wants a boyfriend herself, but no one seems right. She goes through a spiritual makeover and realizes that there's more to life than clothes and popularity before she finds the boy of her dreams.

I lies in this text it looks HUGE but meh for me it's worth it!!

at the start of the film Cher is getting dressed for school and I (along with every girl ever seen the film) envy her closet AND how it works, she programs it on computer like so!!! ENVY


Ciao ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment